Stepping Into Being You Details | Apr 27, 2020
Stepping Into Being You with Julie D. Mayo
Stepping Into Being You is a class based on Being You, Changing The World by Dr. Dain Heer and the tools of Access Consciousness®. Designed to empower you to know that YOU are the creator of your life and living this class will give you some pragmatic tools designed to take you from running your life on autopilot – into becoming fully alive and totally present as the infinite being you truly BE.
JULIE D MAYO, CFMW
ACCESS CONSCIOUSNESS CREDENTIALS
Access Bars Facilitator
Access Facelift Facilitator
Access Body Process Facilitator
Access Consciousness Facilitator
Access Consciousness Maestro
Abuse Hold Practitioner
8610 S. Eastern Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89123
+1 (909) 233-4242
Access Possibilities is located in Southeast Las Vegas, near the Henderson border, 5 miles from McCarran International Airport, and 7 miles from the Las Vegas Strip. Just one-half mile north of the I-215 and close to the I-15, Access Possibilities is easy to access from anywhere in the Las Vegas Valley. Access Possibilities is on the East side of S. Eastern Ave, North of E. Pebble Road, and South of Wigwam Pkwy.
Directions & Parking
Located in the same complex as Wongu University of Oriental Medicine, their sign is easy to spot when traveling on S. Eastern Ave. The complex and driveway entrance is located on the East side of S. Eastern Avenue just 1/2 mile north of the I-215.
As you pull into the driveway, you will see three (3) buildings. Our building 8610 will be on your left, the Wongu University of Oriental Medicine at 8620 will be in the center, and the Wongu Health Center at 8630 will be on your right.
Parking is free and is located in front of our building (8610). If this portion of the parking lot is full, there is additional parking on the right side of our building, near the rear of the lot. Go to Google Maps
Day Of Class
Together, we'll go on a journey of creation… to a space that has never existed before. It's one of the most undefined events of its kind, it's only when you define something that you can limit it. Ever notice?
You can ask any question during the class! Each class is co-created with everyone who chooses to come to that particular class.
You may purchase the Being You, Changing the World book before class if you wish, but it is not required. We will have copies available to purchase before class, while supplies last.
Additional Venue Information
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
If you arrive early, there is a waiting area in the lobby. To find our office (Suite 14) proceed down the hall to the right as you come in the front door. If our door is closed, a session may be in progress or we may be setting up for class, have a seat in the waiting area and someone will be with you shortly.
Most of the businesses in the building leave by 5:00 PM on week days and are closed on the weekend. If there is no other business present in the building, the doors will be locked just before an event starts, or when the last business leaves the building. This will give us privacy and help prevent interruptions.
To have more ease the day of class and to secure your seat make your payment here.*
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED THE DAY OF CLASS
Cash (always appreciated), American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Debit MasterCard, Visa and Visa Debit.
Stepping Into Being You with Julie D. Mayo
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Monday, April 27, 2020
Begins at 6:30 PM
Class begins at 7:00 PM and ends around 9:00 PM*
Arrive at 6:30 pm to check in, make payment and get settled in. Class will start promptly at 7:00 pm. If there is no other business present in the building, the doors will be locked just before class begins.
*Please note: Class end time will vary depending on the flow of the class.
Food And Beverage
Snacks will be provided.
There are many restaurants nearby, here are a few possibilities:
- Prosecco Fresh Italian Kitchen: Pasta, pizza & wine in a stylish setting | 8878 S Eastern Ave #104, Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Greens and Proteins: Health food restaurant | 8975 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Squeeze In: Signature omelets, breakfast items, burgers & cocktails | 8876 S Eastern Ave #100, Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Panera Bread: Bakery-Cafe | 9911 S Eastern Ave #110, Henderson, NV 89123
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: Healthier Mexican Grill | 9210 S Eastern Ave, #100, Las Vegas, NV 89123
MCCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
McCarran International Airport is an international airport in Paradise, Nevada and is the main airport for public and military use in the Las Vegas Valley, a metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Nevada, about 5 miles south of Downtown Las Vegas, and 5 miles from Access Possibilities, the class venue.
- McCarran International Airport: 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119 | (702) 261-5211
Traveling to Las Vegas for class? You have many choices when choosing where to stay - from the Las Vegas Strip just 7 miles from the class venue, to quieter hotels less than 3 miles from Access Possibilities, our Eastern Office location and class venue.
THE LAS VEGAS STRIP
- Mandalay Bay: 4-star hotel | 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119 | (702) 632-7777
- Luxor Hotel & Casino: 4-star hotel | 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119 | (702) 262-4000
- New York-New York Hotel & Casino: 4-star hotel | 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 | (702) 740-6969
- MGM Grand: 4-star hotel | 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 | (877) 880-0880
- South Point Hotel Casio & Spa: 4-star hotel | 9777 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89183 | (866) 791-7626
- ARIA Resort & Casino: 5-star hotel | 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158 | (702) 590-7111
- Vegas.com is a great resource for air travel, hotel, shows, tours, attractions, clubs and pretty much everything regarding Las Vegas.
ON THE QUIETER SIDE
Away from the Las Vegas Strip and less than 3 miles from Access Possibilities, the class venue, you'll find the Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa & Casino a 4-star hotel.
- Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa & Casino: 4-star hotel | 2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89052 | (702) 617-7777
PREFER TO SKIP THE CASINO OR GAMBLING SCENE ALL TOGETHER?
Just 2.7 miles from the class venue, Homewood Suites Henderson is a family-friendly hotel offering a flat screen TV, air conditioning, and a kitchenette in the rooms, and it is easy to stay connected during your stay as free wifi is offered to guests.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Henderson South Las Vegas: extended stay hotel | 10450 S Eastern Ave, Henderson, NV 89052 | (702) 450-1045
Things To See And Do In Las Vegas
When most people hear "Las Vegas" they immediately think of the Las Vegas Strip or gambling. Las Vegas offers a multitude of amazing and gorgeous outdoor recreation beyond the casinos!
Las Vegas Nevada is a fun and affordable place to visit, have fun and get-a-way. From the gambling and night life of the Las Vegas Strip and downtown Fremont Street, to relaxing or hiking the serene Red Rock Canyon and Mt. Charleston, to outdoor activities and water sports at Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
LAS VEGAS STRIP
Lined with upscale casino hotels, the neon-soaked Strip is quintessential Las Vegas. As well as gambling floors, the vast hotel complexes house a variety of shops, restaurants (ranging from mainstream to high-end), and performance venues for music, comedy and circus-style acts. Attractions like the soaring, choreographed Fountains of Bellagio and the High Roller observation wheel draw crowds.
- 50+ Things To Do In Las Vegas: A Tourist's Guide (2020)
FREMONT STREET EXPERIENCE
Fremont Street Experience is a five-block entertainment district in historic downtown Las Vegas, Nevada. The centerpiece of Fremont Street Experience is Viva Vision, the world's largest video screen.
- Fremont Street Experience: 111 S 4th St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
RED ROCK CANYON NATIONAL CONSERVATION AREA
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area lies in Nevada’s Mojave Desert. It’s known for geological features such as towering red sandstone peaks and the Keystone Thrust Fault, as well as Native American petroglyphs. Panoramic viewing spots dot the 13-mile Scenic Drive. The sheltered Ice Box Canyon has seasonal waterfalls. To the south, Spring Mountain Ranch State Park features historic buildings and hiking trails.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161 | (702) 515-5350
MT CHARLESTON SPRING MOUNTAIN NATIONAL RECREATION AREA
Mt. Charleston Spring Mountain National Recreation Area is over 60 miles of maintained trails wind through the area, most starting at over 6000 ft in elevation and some culminating at the 11,916 ft Charleston Peak.
- Mt. Charleston Spring Mountain National Recreation Area | 2525 Kyle Canyon Rd, Mt Charleston, NV 89124 | (702) 872-5486
LAKE MEAD NATIONAL RECREATION AREA
America's First National Recreation Area | Swim, boat, hike, cycle, camp and fish at America’s first and largest national recreation area. With striking landscapes and brilliant blue waters, this year-round playground spreads across 1.5 million acres of mountains, canyons, valleys and two vast lakes. See the Hoover Dam from the waters of Lake Mead or Lake Mohave, or find solitude in one of the park's nine wilderness areas.
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area: 10 Lakeshore Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005 | (702) 293-8990
VALLEY OF FIRE STATE PARK
Valley of Fire State Park is a public recreation and nature preservation area covering nearly 46,000 acres located 16 miles south of Overton, Nevada. The state park derives its name from red sandstone formations, the Aztec Sandstone, which formed from shifting sand dunes 150 million years ago.
- Valley of Fire State Park: 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040 | (775) 684-2770
Still Need To Register?
This class includes a mini-manual and an audio recording of the class. To ensure you receive a manual please register at least 48 hours before class begins.
By registering for this class you will be placed on Access Possibilities email list so that you can receive events reminders, class recordings and follow up emails.
8610 S. Eastern Ave, Suite 14 | Las Vegas, NV 89123 | +1 (909) 233-4242