Traveling To Las Vegas For A Class Or Event?
Access Possibilities is located in Southeast Las Vegas just 6.7 miles south of the McCarran International Airport and 1.4 miles north of the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa between the I-15 and Las Vegas Blvd. Access Possibilities is only a short drive from the California, Arizona and Utah state borders, and easy to access from anywhere in the Las Vegas Valley. Are you visiting Las Vegas or would you like to? Plan your trip with our Travel Information. To find us with ease check out our Directions & Parking Instructions.
MCCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
McCarran International Airport also known as Harry Reid International Airport is an international airport in Paradise, Nevada and is the main airport for public and military use in the Las Vegas Valley, a metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Nevada, about 5 miles south of Downtown Las Vegas, and 5 miles from Access Possibilities, the class venue.
McCarran International Airport
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119 | (702) 261-5211
You have many choices when choosing where to stay in Las Vegas; from nearby hotel casinos or quieter hotels all within 3 miles of the class venue, or stay on the Las Vegas Strip just 5 miles from Access Possibilities.
NEARBY HOTEL CASINOS
- South Point Hotel Casino & Spa: 4-star hotel | 9777 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89183 | (855) 516-1090 | 1.4 miles South of Access Possibilities
Silverton Casino Hotel: 3-star hotel | 3333 Blue Diamond Road
Las Vegas, NV 89139 | (702) 263-7777 | 3.2 miles South of Access Possibilities
ON THE QUIETER SIDE
Less than 3 miles from Access Possibilities, there are many hotels to choose from, we've listed a few below for your convenience.
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South: 3-star hotel | 7830 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89123 | (702) 453-7830 | 2.1 miles North of Access Possibilities
- Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Airport: 3-star hotel | 7690 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89123 | (702) 407-1942 | 2.2 miles North of Access Possibilities
- Baymont by Wyndham Las Vegas South Strip: 2-star hotel | 55 East Robindale Road, Las Vegas, NV, 89123 | (702) 802-0440 | 2.3 miles North of Access Possibilities
THE LAS VEGAS STRIP
- Mandalay Bay: 4-star hotel | 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119 | (702) 632-7777
- Luxor Hotel & Casino: 4-star hotel | 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119 | (702) 262-4000
- New York-New York Hotel & Casino: 4-star hotel | 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 | (702) 740-6969
- MGM Grand: 4-star hotel | 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 | (877) 880-0880
- ARIA Resort & Casino: 5-star hotel | 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158 | (702) 590-7111
MORE TRAVEL INFORMATION
- Vegas.com is a great resource for air travel, hotel, shows, tours, attractions, clubs and pretty much everything regarding Las Vegas.
Food And Beverage
Snacks and beverage will be provided during class.
The nearby hotel casinos offer an assortment of food choices. There are also many restaurants nearby, here are a few possibilities:
- Steiner's - A Nevada Style Pub: 8168 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89123 | (702) 214-6700
- Chili's Grill & Bar: 7530 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89123 | (702) 270-2818
- Black Bear Diner: 7680 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89123| (702) 243-3575
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store: 8350 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89139 | (702) 474-1120
QUICKER BITES & BEVERAGES
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen: 8132 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89123 | (702) 407-9179
- Smith's: 8180 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89123 | (702) 492-1943
- Starbucks: 8164 S. Las Vegas Blvd. #100 Las Vegas, NV 89123 | (702) 896-6642
- In-N-Out Burger: 3882 Blue Diamond Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89139 | (800) 786-1000
Things To Do In Las Vegas
When most people hear "Las Vegas" they immediately think of gambling or the Las Vegas Strip. Beyond the casinos, Las Vegas offers a multitude of amazing and gorgeous outdoor recreation! Activities such as hiking, fishing, boating, kayaking, soaking in hot springs, or even snowshoeing and sledding at Mt. Charleston during the winter months!
Las Vegas Nevada is a fun and affordable place to visit, have fun and get-a-way. From the gambling and night life of the Las Vegas Strip and downtown Fremont Street, to relaxing or hiking the serene Red Rock Canyon and Mt. Charleston, to outdoor activities and water sports at Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
LAS VEGAS STRIP
Lined with upscale casino hotels, the neon-soaked Strip is quintessential Las Vegas. As well as gambling floors, the vast hotel complexes house a variety of shops, restaurants (ranging from mainstream to high-end), and performance venues for music, comedy and circus-style acts. Attractions like the soaring, choreographed Fountains of Bellagio and the High Roller observation wheel draw crowds.
- 50+ Things To Do In Las Vegas: A Tourist's Guide (2020)
FREMONT STREET EXPERIENCE
Fremont Street Experience is a five-block entertainment district in historic downtown Las Vegas, Nevada. The centerpiece of Fremont Street Experience is Viva Vision, the world's largest video screen.
- Fremont Street Experience: 111 S 4th St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
RED ROCK CANYON NATIONAL CONSERVATION AREA
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area lies in Nevada’s Mojave Desert. It’s known for geological features such as towering red sandstone peaks and the Keystone Thrust Fault, as well as Native American petroglyphs. Panoramic viewing spots dot the 13-mile Scenic Drive. The sheltered Ice Box Canyon has seasonal waterfalls. To the south, Spring Mountain Ranch State Park features historic buildings and hiking trails.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161 | (702) 515-5350
MT CHARLESTON SPRING MOUNTAIN NATIONAL RECREATION AREA
Mt. Charleston Spring Mountain National Recreation Area is over 60 miles of maintained trails wind through the area, most starting at over 6000 ft in elevation and some culminating at the 11,916 ft Charleston Peak.
- Mt. Charleston Spring Mountain National Recreation Area | 2525 Kyle Canyon Rd, Mt Charleston, NV 89124 | (702) 872-5486
LAKE MEAD NATIONAL RECREATION AREA
America's First National Recreation Area | Swim, boat, hike, cycle, camp and fish at America’s first and largest national recreation area. With striking landscapes and brilliant blue waters, this year-round playground spreads across 1.5 million acres of mountains, canyons, valleys and two vast lakes. See the Hoover Dam from the waters of Lake Mead or Lake Mohave, or find solitude in one of the park's nine wilderness areas.
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area: 10 Lakeshore Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005 | (702) 293-8990
VALLEY OF FIRE STATE PARK
Valley of Fire State Park is a public recreation and nature preservation area covering nearly 46,000 acres located 16 miles south of Overton, Nevada. The state park derives its name from red sandstone formations, the Aztec Sandstone, which formed from shifting sand dunes 150 million years ago.
- Valley of Fire State Park: 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040 | (775) 684-2770