Sex Is Not A Four Letter Word But Relationship Often Times Is - First Edition
Sex Is Not A Four Letter Word But Relationship Often Times Is by Gary M. Douglas and Dr. Dain Heer - First Edition (Book-Paperback)
This book is a sharp and refreshing departure from conventional books about sex and relationship that are based on psychological theories and principles. If those really worked wouldn't you have been free, expansive and joyful in your relationship a long time ago?
Funny, frank, and delightfully irreverent, Sex Is Not A Four Letter Word But Relationship Often Is, offers readers an entirely fresh view of how to create great intimacy and exceptional sex, and provides answers to questions you may never have thought to ask.
- How can you use energy to attract the person you're interested in?
- How can you claim and own the totality of your sexualness?
- How do you know where your partner wants to be touched?
- How can you create sex unlike anything you've experienced before?
- What's so important about being able to receive?
- What's wrong with deciding you've chosen the "perfect" partner?
- What are the elements that create a free, expansive and joyful relationship?
- How do you create the relationship you truly desire?
Paperback: 72 pages
Publisher: Lulu; July 25, 2009
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
Authors: Gary M. Douglas and Dr. Dain Heer
Genre: Marriage & Adult Relationships, Health, Mental Health, Happiness, Self-Help, Success, Self Improvement, Spiritual Growth
Note: First Edition of this book was published by Lulu.com in 2009. Second Edition was published by Access Consciousness Publishing, LLC in 2013. The 2nd Edition has a new cover, however the content, even the page numbers are the same.
Gary M. Douglas founded Access Consciousness® more than 20 years ago. Dr. Dain Heer is the Co-Creator. The tools and techniques of Access Consciousness® are being used worldwide to transform lives and bodies in private practices as well as in conjunction with addiction recovery, weight loss, business and money, animal health and many holistic modalities, such as hands-on energy healing and chiropractic care.