Palo Santo From Peru | Holy Wood (Bursera graveolens)
Palo Santo from Peru | Holy Wood | Bursera Graveolens
Palo Santo Incense Sticks aka Holy Wood sold individually.
Palo Santo is a tree with many benefits that grows in the Dry Tropical Forests of South America, primarily Ecuador and Peru. It belongs to the same plant family as frankincense, myrrh, and copal, Bursera graveolens.
An aromatic incense, Palo Santo is a natural wood, know for centuries by the Incas and other indigenous cultures as a spiritual remedy. Used for purifying, cleansing, and to get rid of evil spirits, misfortune or calamity. Today, many enjoy this holy wood for it's aromatic experience. Palo Santo incense smoke yields sweet notes of pine, mint, and lemon. The people of the source region have long revered Palo Santo for its many benefits and healing properties.
Palo Santo Uses & Benefits
- Spiritual purifying and protection
- Bringing love and good fortune
- Inspiring creativity
- Energy cleansing and clearing negative energy
- Calming the mind and mental ailments
- Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual healing
- Bringing a deeper connection to the divine source
- Vibrational cleansing and renewal for crystals
- Warding off mosquitoes and other flying insects
- Clarifying and enticing Palo Santo scent